Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Descending Moonshine Dervishes - Terry Riley & Don Cherry



Saturday I get back to writing on the blog. Less than 24 hours later I fall prey to the Coronavirus. Coincidence? I think not.

It's not really the Coronavirus. It's more like a worm made out of fog that crawled into my nose while sleeping and has buried its self in my frontal lobe. Some sort of smoke-fog worm. I can feel it in there moving around.

Descending! Moonshine! Dervishes!

I feel like there was a phase in the 2000s where bands used a lot of exclamation marks in their names. Those were the days. Salad days.

Hey, don't have much to add to this one. Enjoy it. Let is wash over you. Some weird synthesizer loops with some cool, freaky trumpet over top of it, all live.


No comments:

Post a Comment