Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pachanga Boys - Time







Nick told me that his professional wrestling name is going to be 'Pretty Nicky' and he's going to wear a jean vest with a giant airbrushed cobra on the back of it with no shirt underneath, gold aviator sunglasses, a Speedo, and chewing a toothpick. He also said this track is going to be his entrance music - all 15 minutes of it. I told him that was a great idea and that the business school of Indiana University was lucky to have a brilliant mind like his.

Of course, what I didn't tell him was that he probably shouldn't have a 15 minute long track that probably only gets played at 5am when everyone has consumed a little too much hooch. It doesn't exactly instill the fear of God in anyone which is what I think you want with an entrance song but like someone once said, "you can't break an omelette without making a few eggs." Am I right, or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment