Saturday, August 1, 2009

The one where Ben comes to terms with the Village People and En Vogue



Ok, I was not going to use this as a forum to write about myself, but, rules are made to be broken so here we go. I'm in Chicago this weekend and I'm staying in the lovely little gay mecca that is affectionately known as Boys Town. And this means next to nothing I know, but they are having a street fair this weekend and some how they secured both the Village People (cliche?) and En Vogue to perform. More amazingly there are VIP section for En Vogue. Not one, but two sections. Tickets ranging from $30 to $50, respectively. I do not really have anything to add to this, so take that for what you will. Now back to your random selections of found videos and prose. Thank you.




i walked into the house of miraculous recovery

and stood before king everything

and he asked me to join him in the red wing

took me to pie land
said, "i'm a thigh man"
i will be eternally hateful

hot freaks
hot freaks
hot freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment