Friday, June 1, 2012

Bookworms - African Rhythms



Yep, I've been really bad at this whole thing lately haven't I. I apologize. But I know that no amount of apologizing can make it right, can it?

But as always, thank you for visiting this moderately decent to serviceable music blog. We are always striving for "mmmehhhhh?".



Out on the always lovely L.I.E.S. label this month. The interwebs told me that this track really came out in 2009-ish. They asked that I stress, STRESS, the "ish" part of that statement because I really don't know what year it came out I just know it existed a while ago.

So, here we are. It's Friday later afternoon, productivity has fallen to almost non-existent levels. Let's dig into the deep questions then - what exactly are we doing here?


No comments:

Post a Comment