Sunday, October 14, 2012

Frankie Knuckles pres. Director's Cut - The Whistle Song (Re-Directed - Final Master)




FFFFFFFFFFFFF....way too few posts lately. That is totally my fault. Not yours. Don't beat yourself up about it.



Generally speaking, Sunday nights are the worst. Just the pits. Nothing good about Sunday nights. Just the all encompassing dread of the coming days. Normally I have nothing to really help solve this problem. I usually just curse the night and live with it. Tonight though I have two options to make it better:

1. This totally bitching Freddie Knuckles track - it's called the whistle song for a reason. A little jazzy but I think it pairs well with this shitty Sunday evening weather.
2. We are DJing this coming Saturday night. That's right, in the flesh, Nick and I. I'm going to refer to it more as playing records than DJing but you get the point. All the important details are here so I'm expecting to see you all there.

See, two things to make your pathetic Sunday night a somewhat more bearable  You can thank me by coming out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment