Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Invisible Conga People "In A Hole"



He was the life of the party.



Some dark as dark can be beats for you this Tuesday. The Invisible Conga People. I like the name. I like the sound. I like all that they got going on here. Creepy, but still has a hidden beat to it. Listen to it loud enough and you just find yourself bopping your head along.

It's been raining for about two days straight here so this sound makes a lot of sense right now. Sometimes you just gotta get down with the creepy stuff for a bit. See how the other half lives. Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. I know you own a Skinny Puppy or Bauhaus album.

Dude is stuck in a hole. Can't be any fun. What until you get to the dub version, because it literally sounds like he is stuck in a hole in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment