Saturday, May 5, 2012

Traxman - The Comeback


Things I did not do yesterday: I did not touch the small Asian man's face who was behind me in line for coffee even though I really wanted to. It looked really soft. Almost plush. I thought it was fake.



To be honest, I haven't gotten in to a lot of footwork. A feel like a lot of it just gives me a headache. Which explains why I am totally obsessed with this Traxman effort. I find it really beautiful. It's almost delicate - it could break apart at any moment. I think its amazing.

What about a podcast? I'm thinking that we might start doing a reoccurring podcast of featuring our favorite jams at the time. Good idea? Bad Idea? If you think it is a bad idea you are welcome to not respond because I think its a great idea and you are not right. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment