Monday, September 17, 2012

Jonas Rathsman - W4W



Loins of fire.


I swear, when I first flagged this track last week it was only 2 minutes long. Between then and now someone posted the entire tune which is great for me and you. God bless you, whoever you are.

I've been listening to this tune for about week now - I think it's pretty great. Just some nice House/Dance/whateveryouwanttocallit that has a great vocal sample and an even better groove. Well done, Jonas Rathsman. You've made your Nordic ancestors proud. Which, seeing how Rathsman is from Scandinavia might explain why he left this as the liner notes to this tune:
Mankind is a rope tied between man and beast - over an abyss.
A man who knows the despair and discomfort of everyday life on this third rock from the sun - Jonas Rathsman. His elixir for this? Bitching tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment