Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rick "Poppa" Howard - Can Your Love Find It's Way


Superman. What a pansy. Am I right?



After doing a little digging this is what I have learned - Tevo Howard, son of Rick 'Poppa' Howard is a House producer from Chicago. He produces the tracks and his dad contributes vocals. It's a family affair. And after reading Tevo's bio, I'm all in. I kind of wish I did the same thing. I suppose it isn't too late.

There is just something so refreshing about this track. I can listen to it over and over again and it never gets old. Similarly to the track of his that I posted the other day its the fact that so much comes from so little. The vocals are the most noticeable part, clearly, but do not sleep on the rest. It's like a good steak. Don't full around with any seasonings or anything. Don't get too fancy. Less is more.


No comments:

Post a Comment