Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wildbirds & Peacedrums- Fight For Me (Manuel Tur Remix- Dixon Edit)





It is mother-fucking winter people. Don't ever forget that. Mother nature isn't going to let you forget that so don't be caught acting a fool. I thought we had missed out on the worst of it until the other day I slipped on a patch of ice walking down my front steps. I haven't been able to move since without being in pain. My weather hubris got the best of me.

Look at that god damn llama again. What the hell is going on here? Who has a llama in a city and decided that the best way of getting it from point A to point B is in a car? It was a simpler time back then I suppose. You didn't worry about city health codes regarding what animals you could or could not put in a taxi. If you had a llama and you were late to a meeting you just hailed a cab, rolled down the window and got in the car with the llama. Men were men. Woman were woman. And traveling with a llama was significantly easier.

I first decided to post this track because I thought it was a good winter track but then I decided that I think this track is really pretty. Call this whatever you want but I think it is pretty interesting. It reminds me of The Knife if they turned down the crazy a tad.

The interwebs told me Wildbirds and Peacedrums are experimental duo from Scandonavia. Of course they are. Of course they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment