Sunday, March 25, 2012

TALK TALK - It's My Life (Tensnake live Edit)


He was the Tim Tebow of the California skateboarding scene in the 1980s.



Yea, this version maybe a little too house-y for some of you but I don't care. It's Talk Talk. And I love Talk Talk. I have a strong memory of lying on my parents' living room floor spring break freshman year and listening to Spirit of Eden. I remember thinking how awesome I that album was and how little I knew what he was signing about. I had no idea what he was talking about but it was beautiful. It was sexy and beautiful and charming all at the same time.

It's My Life isn't a song from that album but this is a pretty fun version. Except for the part where it just abruptly ends. I don't know what that's all about.

I bet that kid was into Talk Talk. He knows what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment