Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Julio Bashmore - Around



Andre the Giant once got so drunk that when he fell asleep in the hallway at his hotel no one could move him. So, for a blanket they used the cover from a grand piano.



I don't know what my problem has been recently, I just can't get into anything. When that happens I end up listening to a lot of metal. And, I assume you guys probably don't want to hear any metal. But while we are on the topic the new Torche album and the new Big Business EP are both rad. Go get your metal kicks with those two.

I heard this track on this week's episode of the Beat Oracle. I've written about Julio Bashmore before - he had one of my favorite tracks from last year, "Battle for Middle You". I'm digging this one too. It's some great, laid back, chilled out house music. Put it on when you are just sitting around, lol-ing with your cats. They will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment