Friday, April 13, 2012

Spiritualized-Good Dope-Good Fun (From Greenpeace 7' single)



Steady leanin'



Look! Guitars! Bass guitars! Real drums! Key boards not used in a house, disco, techno, style!  True story - I don't only listen to electronic music or unknown disco singles.

I've been on a baaaaaaaaaddddd Spiritualized kick lately. It happens about once every eight months, I would say. I listen to Spiritualized and I immediately want to be in London in the late 1990's. I want to have long hair, wear t-shirts with holes in them, and smoke fags. I want to listen to basically a bunch of drug addicts make horrible addicting music about how much they love being drug addicts.

Also, this track is a perennial favorite to make it into the summer jam hall of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment