Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shakarchi & Stranéus - Jamison



I don't know what is going on in this photo but I like it. It was labeled as the "Ballet Society", so take that for what you will.



Yes, I am fully aware this is only a two minute teaser for this track. But I can't help it. I love it that much. Put this on your headphones and turn it up as loud as it will go.  Two minutes of heaven.

When the wavy bass drops about 30 second into the track? God damn. That's why I listen to hours of music that does nothing for me. I listen to all that garbage to get to the good stuff. I've put an order in for this album. Can't wait. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas day.

Also, I like to think that the three guys sitting on the floor in the photo above would be really into this tune. I don't know, I just feel like they could use a pick-me-up and this track might do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment