Saturday, April 7, 2012

Omar S Presents Aaron Fit Siegel Feat L'Renee -- Tonite



Lighters can be thought of like how Native Americans think of the land: no one really owns the land you just borrow it for awhile. The same way no one owns a lighter, you just possess it for sometime before someone else "owns" it.



Ahh, yes, chapter 37 of my attempted to document every Omar S track. If he ever needs an official biographer I'm his dude. Got that on lock down.

The vocals are going to be the staying point with this one but I really like the keys and funky bass line that I associate with the man. Those bass lines act like they got somewhere to go. Like they own the god damn place.

I've become obsessed with the show Doomsday Preppers. I can't get enough of it. It is one of televisions crowning achievements. When I start to build my bunker I may only stock it with Omar S tracks. And probably some booze. Because of this I think I need to pair my prepping efforts with someone a little bit more responsible. I got the jams and drinks, I just need someone to bring everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment