Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Glass Candy - Warm In The Winter



Don't be so hard on yourself. 


Italians Do It Better announced that they are releasing After Dark II. This marvelous piece of information was by far the highlight of the day. This is the first track of the forthcoming release and it has hit me right in the loins. A whollip right in the gut. Like, right when I'm not looking it hits me right in my kisser. Right in my big fat lips. 

It goes without saying I can't wait. 

This reminds me of another topic we need to address - opening a strip club that offers residences for musicians. The musicians create the music, or select the music, that will be used throughout the shows. Just think about it. Don't say anything yet, just roll it over in your head for a couple days.

Officially, not my worst idea ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment