Monday, October 24, 2011

King Midas Sound

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for the King Midas Sound remix album?

- I don't know who that is?

What?! What is wrong with you girl! This shit was the shit like two years ago. You know, bass thumping dub about god knows what. It sounded like someone had broken into a reggae studio, decided to play all the records in it slowed down by one-third, and turned the bass up to 11. It would have made Lee Perry blush.

Here watch this.



(Editor's Note: Yes, I'm well aware that it is just a picture of weed. But pink weed?! Who knew!)

Oh my god it is going to be awesome. I can't wait. Normally, when I hear someone is putting out a remix album of an album they had previously released I would never even think about picking it up. But, it is Hyperdub material and the people working on it are awesome. So, let us rejoice and wait in nervous anticipating like a group of school girls.

Also, got a new post up over at Keep On Repeat. Don't hate. Come over and join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment