Friday, October 28, 2011

Knxledge - "LoavHurts"



Holy shit this thing beats. I can't stop listening to it. I like it so much that it made me go and look up the Musiq Soulchild version of "Be Friends" that it samples, and you know what? That is also a pretty sweet jam.

Seriously though, it is amazing what the internet will bubble up to the service some days. Before today - I had never heard of Knxledge. Ever. By 7:30 tonight - I can't tell you how much I like his stuff so far. It's great. Listen, I'm having a hard enough time trying to learn how to talk about electronic music without sounding like an idiot so when it comes to hip-hop producers I'm still sort of at loss for words. And, to be honest, the reason I'm probably as in to this song right now as I am is because its funky. It's got some boogie in it. A sweet fucking bass line, some catchy, melodic courts, and I've always been a sucker for chopped and screwed vocals. And, those fucking horns. God. Damn. Stop it already.

Also, if you can't relate to this song you probably have something wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment