Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Election Day Jam! F. Yea.

 Jazzanova feat Ben Westbeech - I Can See (Filippo Moscatello Rmx) by Naughty™

Ohhhhhhh shit. It's Tuesday. It's election day. Time to party.....right? Don't tell me I'm the only one getting hyped that it is election day. You know what they use to do one election day? It was a national holiday that everyone got the day off. Every went and voted (everyone being land owning, white males) and then got drunk and partied in the name of democracy. How fucking awesome is that? Why aren't we doing this, citizen participation would be significantly higher.....and that would be good for Democrats. Just saying.

I haven't stopped listening to this track for two days now. I literally sit here listening to it over and over. Disco edits are one of the only things that are going to make this winter season bearable. Seriously though, this is one sun soaked modern take on disco and it is undeniably fun. Soulful vocals, disco strings, some sweet drums....god damn, I could listen to this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment