Monday, November 21, 2011

Thuggin'




Ummm Freddie Gibb's & Madlib. Fuck. And. Yes.

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Thuggin' by Rappcats

"Pants gonna be sagging till I'm 40."

Pure genius. I'm so happy this is happening. EP out now, album rumored to be on its way. This is why people need to learn how to keep secrets. This is the kind of shit that makes a rainy, crappy Tuesday all that much better.

I'm sure Madlib could sample that fucking Chipmunks record from when we were kids and make it sound sick. He just has a groove sense amount him that he has this ability to break anything done into it's essence which is some sort of groove. And it makes me so happy.

How many blunts were smoked during the making of this album? Over/under is 1 million and I'll take the over.




No comments:

Post a Comment