Saturday, November 5, 2011

Polonaise? Polo-naise.

Polonaise - Trocadero by Mixmag

Ohhhhhhh nah....what do we have here?

-House music.

What?! This ain't no house music. Wanna know why?

-No.

Because I've never heard it at the club. That's why. I mean, if it isn't Skrillex it clearly isn't house music.

-Skrillex isn't house music. It is barely even music.

Whatch you say boy?!

-I said, you're correct Skrillex is the shit.

That's what I thought.

- But this is also kind of the shit. I mean, listen to that beat, it sounds like it was made on a Casio keyboard but its still got that groove. Some classic 808 drum sounds thrown in for good measure, some dense, dark chord progressions, and some sprinkling of synths and you got yourself a banging forward sounding house hit.

Boyyyyy I thought I told you before, if it isn't Skrillex its shit! I love the his ENERGY. Its what electronic music is suppose to sound like. [Punches other guy in the face.]

-You're right I don't know what I'm talking about. I stand corrected.


No comments:

Post a Comment