Monday, August 6, 2012

Al Green - Here I am (Lac's 9 mins of love edit)



The Girl Who Flirts With Death



Ohhhh man. Pheeeewwwwwwww. Do you feel that? Just that enormous weight on your shoulders? That creeping sense of dread? Like you're face down on the ground and the largest person you have ever seen is sitting on you. You don't feel that? Huh, I guess its just me.

I'm not even particularly enamored with this track. Don't get me wrong, I like it well enough. The thing is I have been listening to High On Fire's newest album for four days straight which may explain somethings. So, I kind of stretched with this one.

Also, High On Fire - amazing band. Does it really fit with anything that is going on here - not one bit.

On another note: I have to stop watching the Olympics because I'm now dreaming about them. This is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment