Wednesday, August 10, 2011

John Talabot sneezes and rainbows come out

This is what I did today: 1) I researched a jail break at a for-profit jail in Youngstown from 1998, 2) I tried to find how many sex offenders there are in Ohio (I still don't know) 3) And researched further into the connections between the ultra right-wing group ALEC and Ohio state legislators.

I have nothing funny to report to you today.



A honest to god fucking summer jam. Holy crap, does everything John Talabot touch turn to gold layered with more gold on top of a mountain of gold? I think so.

I saw John Talabot walking down the street the other day riding a unicorn and having sex with a mermaid. It was amazing.

Don't give me any of that crap about how this tracks starts slow, I don't want to hear it. You gotta have some patience with this stuff. Let it build. Wait for it...wait for it....wait for it...there it is. When the 'you and me's' kick in. That's some good stuff right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment