Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 new tracks to melt to

The world is melting and we can do nothing to stop it. Hope you anti-climate change people are happy and I hope you burn up first.

I'm so hot I'm just posting dark electronic music today. Deal with it. (Actually sometimes it helps to cool you done. And they are some really good tunes, so it isn't that big of deal)



Mount Kimbie remixed by a dude that sounds like he has to be from Austria. I would not be surprised if he just dropped the title of 'Count' from his name. I don't know anything about this guy but I can guess he isn't sitting in105 heat right now. No, he is probably in some air-conditioned, 24 hour club, that has a pool, or is in a cave. I am jealous of him.



The darker one out of the bunch, but don't take that in a bad way. You know what is dark? The night. You know what is cooler than a sweltering July day? The night. So, it might not be the beach-y/surf-y tune that the kids are in to, but you know what, screw them. Maybe every once and awhile you need to listen to some dark-ass dance and electronic music. Somewhere, people are dancing to this tune. Don't ask me how.



I want a giant framed picture of the photo in this video and I want to put it on my office wall.

Also, the song is pretty great. The groove alone should cool you down.

Alright, I'm tired of looking at this damn thing, I'm going to the pool and hoping the sun doesn't swallow us whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment