Thursday, January 5, 2012

Virgo Four - It's a Crime (Caribou Remix)


"I'll Show You A God Damn Angry Bird"

It's cold, it's windy, wet shit is falling from the sky and it is early January in central Ohio. I can't think of a worse time of the year. 


This is a song about the 99%. 

I actually don't think that is true. I just made that up.

I don't know what to write. Ummmm I watched a video today of this dude mixing tea in a market in China and he was pretty wild. He was spinning around and shit and mixing the tea. It was rad. Then I went to class and learned about project evaluation and public organization management and decided that western civilization is totally F'd. But we don't know it because it has been hidden behind layers and layers of red tape. The end won't be a swift fucking kick to the balls. No. It's going to be a long torturous process that will involve lots of paper work, an appeals process, and some goal evaluating that will be topped off with a 15 question survey that asks you to rate your experience.

It's going to be bloodless but it's going to be the worst thing you can think of.

In other news, tomorrow is Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment