Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The one where I wish I had a margarita

Besides poor food and bar service in this town, Columbus is the home of internet going in and out. It's a plaque that has descended upon the city a good month ago and it is spreading rapidly. It's fucking awful. My apartment has caught it, work has caught it, the coffee shop has caught it. It is totally bogus



This song has been getting a lot spins lately.  I would tell you want mix/podcast I had heard this on but they are making it impossible to find the link to the page so I'm not doing it. It really is their own fault. Also, I could only find a live version of this song, which is fine I guess because it seems to be exactly like the album version.

I just spent a 1,045 words writing about veto stuff over here, so I'm running out of words. I don't know, I kind of want a margarita and a piece of fish. What? What do you want from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment